Here, SDERy 333 is displaying its "MB" (Mission Beach) route sign.
I started by cutting a Plastruct square acrylic tube to size. The hole in the tube fits perfectly over the brass tube used for the bulb housing explained in a previous post. I tried fabricating a brass housing for the acrilyc square but that was very difficult to get it just right. So I said "screw it!" and simply glued the brass angles to the side, and a square of styrene on top. Done!
The backs of the Route signs are curved, this was quickly achieved with the Dremel tool, and then fine tuned with a file.
Bam! On there. Now this guy can get its route on. Yessir! Bam!