Read the Free Trolleyville Times Monthly for the Latest News on Prototype and Model Traction!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Can't See the Layout for the Poles!

Line poles have been procured and planted perfectly in their proper positions permanently ready to provide proper support for the overhead as per the Proclamation :P .

1890's street runs from the lower left along the edge of the layout, intersecting with 1910s street in the center. This photo only reveals just half the poles on the layout! Its a forest of poles!

I thought I was done constructing poles until I saw this photo. Photos reveal a lot more than I would see with just me nekkid eye. The bracket arms were too long on those telephone poles, so I trimmed them down to a more reasonable length.
So now, finally, we are ready for overhead. Yes sir! Ready to string that overhead!

Dandy

No comments:

Post a Comment