Read the Free Trolleyville Times Monthly for the Latest News on Prototype and Model Traction!

Friday, November 10, 2006

The Future Site of San Dollar, Ca.

That’s what I’m calling the city, San Dollar. Not quite San Diego, but close enough.

Well, I procured a piece of 3/8” real-estate. Cut it to 4’ x 4’, then drew the track plan, streets and sidewalks.

Now I’m getting an idea how big everything looks. I’m concerned that the remaining real estate for the buildings isn’t enough. The streets seem to be too narrow to accommodate automobile traffic as well. But if I widen the streets, the building real estate shrinks, and enlarging the real estate causes the streets to narrow! So, I’m trying to find the right balance. Further experimentation is required... Yessir, further experimintation!

No comments:

Post a Comment