Read the Free Trolleyville Times Monthly for the Latest News on Prototype and Model Traction!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Birney Project ~ Car Body

You know, if this project works out and the Birney performs well on the layout, I would most likely want to add more to the roster. But this time, instead of looking for an eBay basket case Birney, I think I would rather go with this resin Birney body offered by Miniatures by Eric. I haven’t seen these in person, but if you have, let me know what you think.

Seems to me that a body shell would be much more fitting for the complete overhaul that’s required on this project. And if Hollywood Foundry can work out the bugs and get its Birney mechanism released, then this project would be a definite go! Then I can build up a nice fleet of Birneys. Yessir! A nice fleet of Birneys!

Dandy

No comments:

Post a Comment